In order to go through the period of social, economic and social crisis in the most painless way, below are recommendations for protection, hygiene and prevention of the spread of COVID infection :
- Regularly wash your hands with soap and water or use an alcohol-based cleanser disinfectant alcohol-based.
- When coughing and sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with an elbow or handkerchief that you later throw in the trash and wash your hands.
- Avoid touching your face, mouth and eyes.
- Avoid close contact with sick people who show symptoms (fever, cough and / or difficulty breathing).
- Avoid shaking hands and talking closely – keep a distance of at least 1.5 m.
- Keep the rooms ventilated and try to spend as much time outdoors as possible. Avoid large groups of people and public gatherings.
- Answers to frequently asked questions about the conditions of entry into the Republic of Croatia given the existing restrictions on preventing the spread of the COVID-19 virus can be found at: MOIA Croatia.
- For easier and faster border crossings , we advise you to submit your information in advance via the website entercroatia.mup.hr. This will prevent additional delays at the border crossing. Passengers who have registered on this page will receive a confirmation of receipt of the announcement and all the necessary information regarding the instructions and recommendations of the HZJZ-a;
- On the website of the European Commission – Re-open EU, you can check in real time information on travel within the European Union and the state of borders and all available transport and tourism services in the Member States.
- On web page croatiacovid19.info you can track the number of active cases by region.